Cook, cook lights the fire
well and carefully prepared rice and beans
chef, cook
takes the opportunity that the future is very dark,
that the future is very dark,
ayyyyyyy , working in the coal. Cooking
one morning I
no better in Spain who guise
and gracefully prepared at the time
a good condiment that is superior
suddenly without thinking I'm a rice noodle dish that Mr.
more demanding that Mr.
most demanding must
scrumptious Chef, cook, light the candle well
and carefully prepared rice and beans
chef, cook, take the opportunity
that the future is very dark the future is very dark
working in the coal.
If you turn off the stove stewing
tanguillo me sing a torque carrying
and vile arts virloque without a stick and turn the stove
and thrifty dish I did not win because the sea of \u200b\u200bcheap
and I spent the week
and I spent the week with water and baking soda.
Cook, cook lights the fire
well and carefully prepared rice and beans
chef, cook
takes the opportunity that the future is very dark
the future is very dark
ayyyyyy working in the coal.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Best Amp For 500rms Sub
Lyrics Antonio Molina "Cook, cook"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment